Melody-0508A Crystal Berry's Diary - A Happy Frame of Mind: Some Serious Problem Around Me

Crystal Berry's Diary - A Happy Frame of Mind

宜动宜静是我性格的代号。。。娱乐八卦,偶像剧,书籍,电视及音乐是我的朋友,当然shopping是我最佳选择。。。 想要更了解我。。。请时常进来看看。。。

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Some Serious Problem Around Me

These days coz got somethings on so no time to Blogging.

Finally...today can squeeze some time to update my Blog here... ;)

For these few days coz got some serious problem around me, it really make me unhappy...

already think so many round...and i think tis way can make me be better...so, i continue to write...

coz of tis issue already get quarreling many times...then make a Some Serious dicision...huh!!! coz of met some firend went out for dinner...just for dinner huh!!! yes, i admitted...but is really just for dinner mah! why cannot?? i really can't understanding...WTH (Wat The Hell)???

nowaday no more like last time...old thinking...now husband & wife all got working, why husband can going out after work and wife need to stay at home doing housework, look after kids???? so...of course i want for equality....tat's fair for all wat???

I've thought deeply on our difficulties and the ways to get out of them, then dragged me into the prison??? :(

all my friends & colleague keep to asking me abt it, I really like to thank those who show concern to me...and...i m ok here, dun worried...

I think i will not b'coz of tis issue and stop at all...

Nvm...then maybe later will become single again???hahaha...(make the world become colorfull!!! ;))

And somebody do somethings behide...when ask y wanna do tat...u know wat is the ans i get??? is: "SO WAT???"huh!!!WTH??? is fair??

Ya..these days get somebody restrained my life & freedom until me cannot breath, really cannot breath at all....i hate tat...really hate tat...

Dun know y I...
cannot make a new friends?
cannot hv my own friends?
cannot go out with my friends just for dinner or drink? just be friend only wat?
control until like tat???...everythings cannot.. after work must going bk and stay at hm...
and y cannot hv my own free activities???
some time I really try to escape reality...freak out...dun want to care...everythingssss...

And these days oso busy in my personal things like FaceBook & Friendster, coz seldom go for outing, everyday stay at hm....just can do is online chatting w friends, playing my FaceBook, Friendster & trying to keep updating my blog....if not, i really dunno wat can do...

Is tis is my life? No rite??? haha...so poor & funny life?

Found ppl get trying to check my Friendster & msg, hahaha...unlucky...mine is under Private Profile, just restricted to my friends only, think tat dunno already spotted...now think oso trying to login my FaceBook too....nvm...just go ahead... ;), i will welcome...

I m so surprising today i can write all in english + Singlish, usually i just write it in chinese...hmmm...think got abit improve rite?hahaha... but i know i still need more practise for improvement...if u hv any idea/opinion pls leave ur comments, is very important for me...

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 2/6/08 12:13 PM , Blogger Princess Carol said...

    Hi Crystal Berry. It's been a long time since I last visited yr blog. What has happened? Such an unhappy blog post. Smile OK?

     
  • At 4/6/08 8:53 PM , Blogger 莓果水晶 said...

    Hi Princess Carol, Thks for u concern....

    no matter happy or unhappy still wanna go ahead rite?....

    so now i m ok here...

     
  • At 8/6/08 4:01 AM , Blogger tcbroker said...

    Hi Crystal,
    I just checked out your blog. I feel for you. So many people get into situations they aren't happy about. It just kind of happens... and they don't know how it happened.
    It's good that you recognize it now before it is too late.

    I'm assuming you are married, right?

    One of the things I love about being in America is that we are all created equal. It is up to the individual to take that freedom... that equality.. and protect it for themselves.

    You are a very beautiful, happy person. Protect that with all your might.

    If I can help in anyway, you can count on me.

    Take care, Crystal...
    TC

     
  • At 8/6/08 3:25 PM , Blogger 莓果水晶 said...

    Hi TC,

    Thks for drooping by my blog, and thks for ur msg....

    how abt u? u just start created ur blg rite?

    jia you oh!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home