Melody-0508A Crystal Berry's Diary - A Happy Frame of Mind: My New Toy...SONY VAIO Laptop

Crystal Berry's Diary - A Happy Frame of Mind

宜动宜静是我性格的代号。。。娱乐八卦,偶像剧,书籍,电视及音乐是我的朋友,当然shopping是我最佳选择。。。 想要更了解我。。。请时常进来看看。。。

Saturday, September 6, 2008

My New Toy...SONY VAIO Laptop

Yeah!! tis is my new toy....SONY VAIO VGN-CR353 Laptop...is my fantastic favor colour...PINK...

It delightfully charming, lustrous Luxury Pink sends just the right message — totally cute and with an unmistakeable style all its own. A bright 14.1” LCD goes easy on the eyes, and an onboard 1.3-megapixel camera is great for taking snaps. Luminous trim and glowing LEDs brighten your life.

Features:-

- The latest Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor T8100(2.10GHz)
- Genuine Windows Vista® Home Premium (killed alots of memory...haiz..)
- 14.1" WXGA display(1280 x 800)
- Built-in 1.3 megapixel camera: MOTION EYE (very clear wor!)
- Connect to TV: S-Video Out Connector
- Simple entertainment access: AV Buttons
Actually i hv 2 desktop to use but kana virus and formatted oso cannot use lei! the msg ask me to insert Disk to re-run the window again and again...dunno y lei? (PC used on my hand sure die, dunno y tat virus like to follow me...haha...:P)

me is IT idiot lah! used so many way and asking ppl oso cannot fixed it...ask my IT ppl, they said dunno wor? IT ppl dunno then how i know wor? so....better go and buy new one loh!!! hehe...

Luckily I saved all my things in my thumb drive liao! if not...haha...die loh!!!
*******************************************
SONY News:
Sony has recently discovered that limited number of VAIO "TZ series" notebook computers sold between May 2007 and Aug 2008 may, in rare cases, generate heat around the DC jack inlet and frame of LCD screen, which creates the potential of deformation of the plastic casing.
[Applicable VGN-TZ Models]

VGN-TZ18GN
VGN-TZ17GN
VGN-TZ16GN
VGN-TZ28GN
VGN-TZ27GN
VGN-TZ26GN
VGN-TZ38GN
VGN-TZ37GN
VGN-TZ36GN

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home