Melody-0508A Crystal Berry's Diary - A Happy Frame of Mind: Queueing Overnite in S'pore Flyer

Crystal Berry's Diary - A Happy Frame of Mind

宜动宜静是我性格的代号。。。娱乐八卦,偶像剧,书籍,电视及音乐是我的朋友,当然shopping是我最佳选择。。。 想要更了解我。。。请时常进来看看。。。

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Queueing Overnite in S'pore Flyer

As part of Singapore Tourism Board's "2009 Reseason to Enjoy Singapore", 2009 tixs were given away for 3 weekends in FEB.

How to get the tixs???

u just sms "2009" to 79777, then u will get the STB reply, just flash the reply sms fm STB....

Free ride for the first 2009 visitors with SMS Passport each weekend (14-15 Feb, 21-22 Feb, 28 Feb - 1 Mar 09) on a first come first served basis.
Visitors who flash the 2009 reasons SMS passport can also receive S$29.50 off the annual family membership price (usual S$150). Terms and Conditions
• Each SMS passport entitles the holder to redeem up to 4 tickets at the attraction
• Promotion is valid on the day of redemption


Last week i went on Sat morning 6am, still cant get the tixs...very disappointed loh!!! For tis week i must go earlier then all of them, make sure i can get the tixs in tis week, so i can enjoy and experience with my lovely son.....

So i went to find out the last 2 week Queue up "result". The officer told me tat the 1st weekend in Feb, Queue in 1st tat lucky person came at Fri nite abt 11pm, they used 9 hour to Q overnite...wow....they no need to sleep meh i think??? In 2nd weekend of Feb, the 1st lucky person oso came at Fri nite but abt 9.30pm...wow...earlier then the 1st weekend leh!!! ok, now think i know how to do already...I asked my colleagues said tat wanna go queueing overnite on Fri for tis FREE tixs after work but they dun want, they said i m crazy....ok loh!!!

Yesterday....tat is Fri, actually i m on MC coz gastic pain, so i used to plans how to kill the time when queueing overnite? so, i came at 3pm, when me arrived the tixs counter, no one in the Q, really very happy loh!!! maybe is too early.... so i went to restaurant to hv my Lunch + Dinner to store my energy, so tat i got energetic to Queueing for long hours.....i like their Tiramisu, it really very nice....

After had my gd meal, still early abt 4pm++, the officer start to arrange the queueing place for ppl who wanna queueing ovenite, he saw me stand there and bring "Big bag and small bag" and asking me is me came for queueing??? he very supprise and passed me his name card...is Operation Asst Manager, huh!!! 1st in my mind is Y Operation Asst Manager need to came arrange the queueing place himself and not the others staff? hmm....maybe he really helpfull....
He bring me to their office, ask somebody to entertain me......ya, they really friendly and helpfull, they ask me go around shop shop coz still early, then come bk for queue later....of coz i dont, came so early, if go shop shop later others ppl come then i cannot be the 1st comer already....so I quickly go chop the place 1st, very STUBBORN loh! ...ya, i m very stubborn, gastric pain still came early for Q.....WOW...see...no one in the queue....YEAH!!! i m the 1st in the Q....finally.......the 2nd group came at abt 5.15pm...Now wanna thinking how to kill the time in over a prolonged period of time, luckily i got bring my lover->Laptop and PSP, and i bring the newspaper, magazines, Beer, Chicken Essence, peanut and lot of crakers....of coz and my gastric pain medicien....
Acutually bring Laptop is for me to surf net, too bad coz there dun hv FREE WIRELESS NETWORK.....haiz....so siaz loh! nvm, luckily i got lots of movies store in my laptop, so i used to watch 2 movies....and oso help others to kill their time......Is very late nite abt 3.30am, my eyes keep closing and very sleepy now, cannot stay till dawn, so just lay down and take a nap abt 1.30hrs....no enough rest of coz, but nvm, i got Chicken Essence to refresh mah!!! Finally...dawn.....the reporter and cameraman keep interview and shooting......here is Sat "Wan Bao" and Sunday "The New Paper".....7.40am. the staff start to issue free tixs for all of us....yeah!!! i got my 4 tixs free now..... time to going hm rest.......

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home