Melody-0508A Crystal Berry's Diary - A Happy Frame of Mind: Serangoon Centre Kopitiam

Crystal Berry's Diary - A Happy Frame of Mind

宜动宜静是我性格的代号。。。娱乐八卦,偶像剧,书籍,电视及音乐是我的朋友,当然shopping是我最佳选择。。。 想要更了解我。。。请时常进来看看。。。

Sunday, May 6, 2007

Serangoon Centre Kopitiam

I’m very angry, last night... we having dinner at Serangoon Centre in this Kopitiam...., we order a plate of Rojak $3.00, the hawker assistant take a small plate of Rojak on the table said that is $3.00, I look at that small plate of Rojak & ask her: “r u sure this plate is $3.00?” She said Yes….ok we paid it….I think hundred time also not understanding (白思不解)…. The government yet to increase GST, but this hawker increase so fast?…my family member said maybe the material price increase…

I still not understand, is not the problem of $3.00(is the small token)…. Ok, never mind, I took that plate of Rojak went to the stall and ask the hawker, he said yes, is $3.00….忍。。。忍。。。忍。。。

later on…. So many others food on the table….I can’t eat already, b’cos so many air in my stomach…很不服气。。。

Hence, I decide to order another plate of Rojak, now I’m be choked with anger…the hawker gave me the large plate u know? ho…I ask them why the small plate also selling me $3.00? they said: ya meh? ok, pay u back $1.00 loh!!
Business how can do like that? Is not be honest…


this is the stall...Serangoon Centre Kopitiam..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home